Train supervisors and managers on critical Americans with Disabilities Act information.
This dvd will help supervisors and managers gain a general awareness of the Americans with Disabilities Act and why it is important to understand how the law works, outline what supervisors must do when dealing with ADA issues in order to assist employees who request accommodations, and help the company stay in compliance.
ADA for Supervisors covers a wide variety of ADA topics, including:
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- To which employers does the ADA apply?
- Which employer actions are covered under the ADA?
- How does the ADA define an individual with a disability?
- What are "mitigating measures"?
- What is "reasonable accommodation"?
- Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' ADA issues
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Main program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 32-minute video - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and situational scenarios. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged. Includes additional 28 minutes of extra video segments.
- (1) Discussion Guide - Provides training information, learning activities and discussion points to engage supervisors in the training session.
- (11) Supervisor Handbooks - Reviews key training points and serves as a handy post-training reference.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint presentation, a reasonable accommodation learning activity, a video scenario review blank, quizzes and answer keys, and a training log.
Here is a sample of the video that you will see:
- Additional Information
Name ADA for Supervisors - DVD Training SKU 48.29043 Year published 2012 Publisher J. J. Keller Format DVD
- Bought Together