Great organizations start with great ideas, but are sustained only through the dedication and passion of great people.
How can companies fill their human resource needs when demographic trends and generational differences are making it difficult to find or develop the qualities they need in their employees? Must we hire high-priced stars, or can we achieve outstanding results by motivating ordinary people?
In this ten-briefing series, you will learn proven strategies employed at companies such as Southwest Airlines, Yahoo!, Men's Wearhouse, the SAS Institute, and others. These practical suggestions will help your workforce reach its full potential.
- What's more important in new hires, skills or attitude?
- What are the best practices for hiring on attitude and motivation?
- How do you provide the tools your teams need to excel?
- How can you get the most from your employees?
- What can we do to motivate our employees to go the extra mile for our organization, and our customers?
- Can loyalty and trust be developed in today's workforce?
This collection contains the following programs:
- DVD 1:Building a Feedback-Positive Organization
- DVD 2: How Great Companies Achieve Extraordinary Results with Ordinary People
- DVD 3: How Great Decisions Get Made
- DVD 4: Judging Talent
- DVD 5: Mindset, Motivation and Leadership
- DVD 6:People-First Management
- DVD 7: People Side of Great Business
- DVD 8: What Drives Phenomenal Success?
- DVD 9: Why Don't We Naturally Make Good Decisions?
- DVD 10:Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers
Here are some sample previews of what what you will receive:
Subject: Building a Feedback-Positive Organization
Subject: People First Managment
Subject: What Drives Phenomenal Success?
- Additional Information
Name The Stanford Executive Briefing DVD Series: People and Productivity SKU 48.25069 Publisher Kantola
- Bought Together