New ADAAA Regulations Issued – Make Sure You're Ready
The major focus of the final regulations – effective May 24, 2011 – is the definition of a disability. We've revised our ADA Compliance Manual to include this vital info.
- Reviews Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines and provides plain-English explanations to help you stay in compliance
- Includes changes under the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) - effective January 1, 2009
- Explains ADA accessibility guidelines related to hiring, training, and compensation
- Gives valuable answers and guidance on topics including the following:
- What is the ADA?
- What is a Disability?
- What it means to be "regarded" as disabled
- Providing Accommodations
- Legal Issues
- Setting up a Compliance Program
- Job Descriptions and Interviewing
- Court Cases
- Relationship of the ADA to other laws
- And much more
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, approximately 520 pages
- Additional Information
Name ADA Compliance Manual: A Practical Approach for Employers SKU 48.43054 Page count 520 Publisher J.J. Keller ISBN 9781602874770
- Bought Together