Designed to help you maximize compliance while minimizing disruptions to your business, the Employer's Guide to Military Leave Compliance clarifies the legal and logistical complexities of USERRA. You'll find how the latest USERRA regulations affect you and your workplace, explanations and useable guidance in the areas that concern you most, valuable compliance tools and a companion CD.
The book also provides up-to-date answers to dozens of critical questions like these:
- How does the "escalator principle" affect employees in positions where experience and seniority are not the same?
- After the conclusion of military service, how long does an employee have to return to work or apply for reemployment?
- How should employees be treated for tax and payroll purposes while on leave?
- Are they still considered employees?
- How does USERRA differ from other employment statutes in terms of liability for violations?
- Who may be held liable?
Are you required to make contributions to an employee's pension fund while he or she is on leave? If so, how much?
- Additional Information
- Bought Together