Save yourself time and energy with a guide that explains how to recruit, hire, evaluate, and terminate employees under both California and federal laws. Want to get the best people? Compose an ironclad offer letter? Terminate an employee without fear of a wrongful termination suit? Put this guide on your shelf and keep this key information at your fingertips.
Updated for 2007
The 2007 edition of Recruiting, Performance & Termination in California includes a range of updates from the previous version:
- New Convenient "pull-out" quick-reference cards for each major topic - Recruiting, Performance, and Termination.
- Updated and redesigned forms, including an online tool so that you have access to all revisions throughout the coming year.
- New section detailing how paying certain employees for performance can increase motivation and your bottom line.
- New list of interviewing "Do's and Don'ts", including sample interview questions.
- Updated with 2007 legal changes, including regulations allowing for partial day vacations.
- Protect your company from potential lawsuits with one compact, user-friendly guide
- Know the difference between actions required by law and general best practices
- See current law changes at a glance with a list of new information for 2007
- Save time with a guide that covers all aspects of the employment process
- Stay organized with online access to all required forms and checklists
- User-friendly tables explaining which forms to use and when to use them
- "What You Should Do" sections, which clearly explain how to comply with the law
- Easy-to-use format explained in plain English
- Additional Information
Name Recruiting, Performance & Termination SKU 48.34516 Format N/A
- Bought Together