Avoid Common Management Mistakes
Using examples from everyday life, 12 Mistakes Managers Commonly Make walks managers through the rights and wrongs of dealing with workplace situations. Attorney developed and reviewed, it offers potential solutions to improve your management teams' effectiveness and legal compliance. Explains how employment laws affect everyday management Illustrates common scenarios to demonstrate how a manger's words and actions can violate the law Includes useful tips on being an effective leader.
This video covers:
- All major federal employment laws
- Title VII of the Civil Right Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Plus many more!
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "12 Mistakes Managers Commonly Make," a 46-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with Reproducible Materials
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television.
- Playback on computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.
- Discounts not applicable to Workplace Media Intranet Licensing.
- Additional Information
Name 12 Mistakes Managers Commonly Make (DVD) SKU 48.19084D
- Bought Together