Audio Click 'n Train: FMLA - What Supervisors Need to Know is updated with 2009 changes--everything you need to know to stay compliant!
Frontline responsibility for compliance with FMLA often rests with supervisors and managers. The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a complicated law that requires covered employers to provide job-protected leave to eligible employees for certain medical or family needs.
This new plug-and-play professional-quality audio presentation does the talking for you. You get a complete, comprehensive training session with both visuals and audio, as well as training reinforcement materials-quiz, handout, interactive exercises! This complete training course meets the needs of all types of learners (audio, visual, tactile) for results-oriented training. These courses can be used as self-directed courses or in a classroom setting for ultimate flexibility.
This easy-to-use training program will train supervisors and managers on how to recognize whether an employee's absence--including leaving early, coming in late, or not coming in at all--is covered under the FMLA provisions. In addition, they'll learn which employees are eligible to take FMLA and what family and medical conditions are covered under the law.
This time-saving program includes:
- An audio presentation: A movie-like version of the PowerPoint presentation with audio included for out-of-the-box classroom training.
- A fully prepared PowerPoint presentation: Fully researched and expertly designed meetings on this key topic.
- Reproducible handouts: Print and photocopy the handouts to reinforce the training.
- Interactive exercises: Involving exercises increases comprehension.
- Quizzes: Test your employees' knowledge.
- Completion certificate: Document who satisfactorily completed training.
- Trainer's guide helps you understand key training issues for this topic.
- Additional Information
Name Click 'n Train: FMLA PowerPoint and Audio SKU 48.43004A
- Bought Together