Wellness Programs: Employer Strategies and ROI is a practical and up-to-date reference to help you develop a wellness program that's best suited to the unique needs of your employees. This new step-by-step guide reveals best practices and key considerations to help you get increased employee productivity and maximum ROI from a company wellness program.
At a glance, you'll discover the best practices companies nationwide have successfully used to foster a healthy workplace and earn two, four, even five times return on their investment. You'll find out how to easily sidestep potential pitfalls, especially in the area of employee privacy. And you'll find action-oriented answers to your most pressing questions, paving the way for quick action.
Wellness Programs: Employer Strategies and ROI:
- Includes the most recent studies plus final IRS and DOL regulations for the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008. See how these restrictive rules affect the collection of employee health information.
- Takes the guesswork out of creating a wellness program at each stage of program development, from targeting your program to calculating ROI.
- Helps you to "sell" your wellness plans to employees and management.
- Shows what's working for both large and small companies - as well as pitfalls to avoid. Save time and money as you learn from the experience of other companies like yours.
- Offers tools to help you measure the ROI of wellness programs.
- Allows you to earn 1.5 HRCI credits with our exclusive CD featuring top experts in the field: How to Motivate Employees to Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes. It's yours FREE with payment of Wellness Programs.
- Additional Information
Name Wellness Programs: Employer Strategies and ROI SKU 48.56542 Year published 2010 Publisher Thompson
- Bought Together