This fully updated 2012 Employee Handbook Software makes it easy to customize and format workplace policies for employees. Create a handbook that complies with California and federal laws. Why pay someone else to create your handbook when you can do it faster and more affordably yourself?
New and updated policies for 2012 include political activity, job sharing, social media and more.
An employee handbook gives you the best opportunity to protect yourself from unlawful termination suits and to clearly communicate your company policies. This user-friendly software does all the work for you. A wizard-based interface guides you through a series of questions, and you select polices that apply to your company. It’s as easy as that.
The software completely automates the process of compiling and formatting the handbook, even customizing it to reflect your company’s identity. The program will produce an employee handbook that is:
- Compliant with California and federal employment laws
- Customized for your company’s size and benefits
- Wizard interface quickly guides you through simple questions and automatically inserts applicable policies.
- Drag-and-drop tool lets you easily customize policies—based on company size—from a comprehensive library of California-specific and federal policies.
- At-a-glance icons identify policies as mandatory, recommended or optional.
- Auto-update tool keeps your software current throughout 2012.
- Clear and basic explanations clarify each policy in separate windows.
- Use the available option to quickly review new laws and requirements.
- Other features include prepopulated company name, password protection, progress indicator and choice of fonts.
This software is Windows compatible only.
- Additional Information
Name 2012 Employee Handbook Software for California SKU 48.16050-12 Year published 2012 Publisher CalChamber Format CD
- Bought Together