The Online Team Assessment provides a tangible, measurement tool for the Five Dysfunctions of a Team model. The Team Assessment report offers customized data outlining a team's strengths and weaknesses, recommendations for overcoming potential dysfunction and specific instructions for debriefing the results.
Since 2004, approximately 50,000 individuals have gone through our Assessment. A variety of teams - from Fortune 500 executive teams, to NFL coaching staffs, to school principals and their teachers - have used and benefited from the Assessment. With only 38 questions, this tool provides a quick, effective snap-shot for team performance.
- Facilitator will receive a customized, color report that reviews the dysfunctions, reveals team results and offers next steps.
- The 20-page report highlights performance on an easy-to-read stoplight scale of red-yellow-green. View a sample here:
- The report outlines specific advice and exercises for building a functional, cohesive team.
- Facilitator will receive instructions on how to share the results with the team.
- Initial results will provide a baseline for team performance.
You can also purchase the complete Five Dyfunctions of a Team Kit which includes 10 Online Assessment Licenses.
- Additional Information
- Bought Together