Everything you need to conduct legally safe employee evaluations.
The Performance Appraisal Handbook is a must-read for every manager, whether you're writing a performance review for the first time or the hundredth. It's packed with the information and tools you need to make your company's appraisal process work better for everyone.
Find out how to:
- Motivate your staff to perform better
- Help employees develop and grow
- identify poor performers and help them get on track
- Avoid common legal traps and problems
- Increase employee morale *foster good communication
- Lay the groundwork to safely fire poor performers who fail to improve
Written by a best-selling employment-law attorney and reviewed by an expert advisory board, this hands-on guide provides you with a unique combination of practical and legal information-in easy-to-read, jargon-free English. You'll also find checklists, sample forms, sample policies and step-by-step instructions for getting the job done.
- Additional Information
Name Performance Appraisal Handbook SKU 48.33585 Year published 2007 Page count 224 Publisher NOLO ISBN 9781413305678 Author Amy Delpo
- Bought Together