California Workplace Law
MCLE Hours: 6
Approved for HR and California Credit
- Is a generalist or senior specialist.
- Typically has 3-7 years of HR experience.
- Manages projects or program.
- Holds a formal title such as, but not limited to, HR Manager, Generalist, or Senior Specialist.
- Critical Evaluation
Program Overview This seminar focuses on some of the most challenging areas of California law for human resource professionals and covers key issues, from hiring to the end of employment, that employers face regularly. Program Objectives
- Gain a solid foundation of the critical issues that arise in California employment law.
- Effectively apply knowledge of California law to pre-employment practices.
- Avoid common California Labor Code violations.
- Recognize workplace privacy issues and adhere to the applicable California laws.
- Effectively manage leave issues, Fair Employment and Housing Act disability issues, and health insurance issues.
Daily Schedule ONE-DAY PROGRAM 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.