New managers gain practice solving difficult people problems—and hit the ground running—with this innovative training guide.
Most people learn best through experience. Yet new managers are often tossed on to the front lines with absolutely no experience handling the toughest challenges they’ll face: people problems.
The Management Training Tool Kit includes all the tools you need to prepare your managers for anything. It supplies real-life case studies and analysis exercises for troubleshooting problems such as plummeting morale, interpersonal conflict, decreased productivity, disruptive employees, sexual harassment claims, and more. This innovative training guide features:
• 35 succinct yet nuanced case studies that examine common challenges
• Probing discussion questions that help pinpoint core issues
• Practical solutions that can be put to use resolving problems
• Role-playing exercises that bring the case studies alive
• Guidelines that help trainers lead with skill and accuracy
New managers will make mistakes. But The Management Training Tool Kit will help them overcome obstacles with skill and confidence.
- Additional Information
Name The Management Training Tool Kit: 35 Exercises to Prepare Managers for the Challenges They Face Every Day SKU 48.36605 Year published 2012 Page count 240 Publisher Amacom ISBN 9780814431146 Author Alan Clardy Format Paperback
- Bought Together